Naturally, the coronavirus outbreak is causing a lot of disruption around Faith Reformed. The office is closed to visitors and most meetings (MOPS, Bible Studies, youth group, CBS, etc, etc.) are either canceled or moved online. However, our Thursday Night Community Meal is still being served—take-out only. Here's a few ways to stay connected amidst the social distancing:
- Sign up for the Email List - the best way to keep up-to-date is to be on our email list. Not only are we sending out our normal Friday eBlast, but we are also using email to send out daily communications in the form of videos, scriptures, challenges, etc. Sign up for the email list here. (It would also be a good idea to 'like' us on Facebook since we're posting a few things there.)
- Worship on Sunday Mornings - Although we cannot meet in person, we are still creating worship services each week. We are using the Sermon Archive to post entire worship services instead of just the sermon. Each worship service becomes available early on Sunday mornings.
- The Lord's Prayer Series - We started a sermon series through the Lord's Prayer on February 2. And in fact, it would be misnomer to call it a sermon series. It has included much more than sermons! We've engaged an art display, a paraphrase project, a daily prayer prompt, and more! These activities have helped us go deeper into the prayer than any of us previously traveled. We need to finish this series well so that the prayer is in the marrow of our bones. Access the Lord's Prayer Resource page here.
- Other Resources - This is a great time to access other resources. For instance, the church has a Zoom account that your small group can use for virtual meetings. Email us for access. We can also get you a subscription to Right Now Media, which has a ton of good content. See this page.
- Contact the Office - We still have people in the office most days. If you have any questions, needs, or would like to submit a prayer request, please don't hesitate to call using the number below or email us. You can also send in your offerings via mail or give online (although, paypal gets a percentage of online gifts).