Thank for you visiting us online! We have updates for you on this page.
Other immediate updates.
- our office reopens Tuesday, May 26.
- Even though most meetings are either canceled or moved online (including MOPS, Bibles Studies, CBS, youth group, others), small gatherings are again allowed to on campus under this protocol.
- Our Thursday Night Community Meal is still being served—take-out only.
For ongoing updates, stay connected in one of these ways:
- Sign up for the Email List - the best way to keep up-to-date is to be on our email list. Not only are we sending out our normal Friday eBlast, but we are also using email to send out daily communications in the form of updates, encouragements, challenges, etc. Sign up for the email list here. If you sign up, you'll learn about helpful things like our interview with Dr. Chris Ledtke, published May 15.
- Our Vimeo Page - We are publishing pastoral updates, Psalm-based devotionals, Family Faith Features, and more through our Vimeo account. There, you will find another pastoral update from May 8 ... or you can view it by clicking here.
- Worship on Sunday Mornings - Although we cannot meet in person, we are still creating worship services each week. We are using the Sermon Archive to post entire worship services instead of just the sermon. Each worship service becomes available early on Sunday mornings.
- The Psalms Series - Since April 19, we've been delving into the Psalms. The Psalms are the prayer book of the Bible. It seemed appropriate to explore them during the lockdown. We have not only preached them on Sundays, but we have also published weekday reflections, many of which are written by members of the congregation. To view this and much more, access the Psalms Resource page here.
- Other Resources - This is a great time to access other resources. For instance, the church has a Zoom account that your small group can use for virtual meetings. Email us for access. We can also get you a subscription to Right Now Media, which has a ton of good content -- See this page.
- Contact the Office - We still have people in the office most days. If you have any questions, needs, or would like to submit a prayer request, please don't hesitate to call using the number below or email us. You can also send in your offerings via mail or give online (although, Paypal gets a percentage of online gifts).