Nathan & Nozomi Brownell – Japan
- Working in cooperation with the church in Japan to renew youth ministry.
- Focus us on developing a relational youth ministry through schools in the Yokohama area.
- Developing a network to spread the vision for a revived youth outreach across Japan.
Children’s Feeding Program – Malawi, Africa
- Director of the Childrens Feeding Program through The Church of Central Africa Presbyterian (CCAP) Women in Development Groups.
- CFP’s goal is to rescue the lives of at-risk Malawian children under the age of five by providing monthly distributions of a high protein energy supplement.
Children’s Ministries, Inc. – Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Bringing the love and life-changing Good News of Jesus Christ to children.
- CMI’s initial emphasis is in Guayaquil, Ecuador with a vision to grow as God leads into other locations.
Email Priscila Saltos firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Jerry Fielstra, Childrens_Min@sbcglobal.net
Dayspring Primary School – Rwanda
- An elementary school for children ages 3-15 years, founded on Christian principles.
- With it’s staff of believers, DPS enrolls children from families with various religious and ethnic backgrounds.
- DPS is dedicated to providing excellent integrative primary education to cause intellectual and moral development in pupils, preparing them to become outstanding academicians as they advance in education as part of their God-given human right.
Kevin and Peggy Grip
Campus Crusade For Christ
- Currently working out of Orlando, Florida.
- Previously served as full-time missionaries for numerous years with Cru in Japan.
613 Canary Island Court
Orlando, FL 32828
Harry and Pat Miersma
Wycliffe Bible Translators, Dallas, Texas
- Currently based in Dallas, Texas.
- 30 years experience providing counseling and crisis intervention services for missionaries in over 75 countries for the RCA and for Wycliffe Bible Translators.
- Harry counsels and consults with missionaries all over the world, preparing them for their unique roles.
- Pat is a senior consultant and trainer for a global, biblically based trauma-healing effort that ministers to churches suffering from war, poverty, persecution and AIDS.
Dick and Carolyn Otterness – Budapest, Hungary
Hungarian Reformed Church
- Working to train volunteers who work with the Roma (Gypsy) population.
- Together they establish new Roma congregations, improve access to health care and education, and help find employment.
- Care Network is a ministry of compassionate action and relief efforts.
- Its purpose is to work with partners to alleviate hunger and poverty and to seek justice for people around the world.
- Care Network accomplishes its mission by providing emergency relief to disaster victims, participating in rehabilitation for those who have lost jobs, and encouraging development of long-term solutions to overcome the problems of hunger and poverty.
Soaring Unlimited – Haiti
- Christian based charity working in Haiti since 1994 to develop and implement self-help programs for the impoverished people in Haiti.
- SU has developed programs such as school sponsorship programs, leadership development classes, English language classes, garden classes and many public health programs.
- SU has built and operates a medical clinic and school.
- SU is currently assisting a community group to build an orphanage.
- SU’s underlying purpose is to plant God’s love into the hearts of the Haitian people so that lives will be changed.
Ajoy Kumar (A.K.) Lama
Words of Hope – India
- WoH’s mission is to proclaim Jesus Christ through broadcasting in the languages of the world’s peoples.
- For A.J. Lama, with those who speak Hindi.
- WoH seeks to build the church by winning the uncommitted to faith in Christ and by encouraging Christians in the life of discipleship.