The Psalmist repeatedly tells us to “sing a new song” to the Lord (Ps. 33:3, 40:3, 96:1, 98:1, 144:9, 149:1). Sometimes, though, it’s difficult to learn a new song in the short time we’re together on Sundays and you'd like to learn songs ahead of time so your heart and mind can fully engage with the Lord during our musical time of worshiping God. Or maybe you heard a song that touched your heart & would like to enjoy it from home.
We invite you to use these songs for your personal time of worshiping God, to share with a friend who needs encouragement, and to prepare your heart for upcoming Sunday services. May God meet you in a tangible, powerful way!
Click here to listen to our current worship playlist on Spotify.
During February and March 2020, we will be dwelling in the Lord's Prayer. Click here for a Lord's Prayer playlist that Stephanie is curating as we go. Or check out these individual songs with YouTube links.
- The Lord’s Prayer (Classical)
- The Lord’s Prayer (modern by Hillsong)
- Our Father (Bethel)
- Our Father (Hillsong)
- Good Good Father (Casting Crowns)
- God of Wonders (3rd Day)
- Indescribable (Laura Story)
- Holy Holy Holy (Audrey Assad)
- What a Beautiful Name it Is (Hillsong)
- At Your Name (Phil Wickham)
- Build Your Kingdom (Rend Collective)
- Let Your Kingdom Come (Sovereign Grace Music)
- Glorify Thy Name (Emmanuel church)
- Doxology (Anthem Lights with Selah)